A Few Thoughts

 I don’t feel I’ve done much to help prepare the way for the coming of the Messiah and maybe I am just getting started.  There is only one Judgement and it will happen all at once when He arrives.  I am the voice of my Angels from all they told me in that two and one half hour conversation starting on Thanksgiving night of 1993.  But I am my only proof.  As long as I am alive I am that living proof.  

God doesn’t allow anyone who has intentionally taken human life into heaven and will establish His earthly kingdom without those who are guilty.  But only the Messiah Himself will be my proof.  Until then I am like a voice in the wilderness almost as of if I am a madman on my own.  But after 32 years I’m not sure I care what anyone thinks or believes.

I say it and let God and the Angels do the work.  I post on my blog whenever I wish and smoke my pipe as I relax in the Truth of my Angels.  I am almost like a monk in my lifestyle, but I knew that I was very much alone in my Angels.  I have sacrificed a lot for my Angels without regrets.  I knew what my life would be like after the experience.

But I’m too old to worry about what anyone thinks.  I smoke my pipe, write as I wish, and just relax and let the Angels work.  My pipe this morning is my Savinelli St. Nicholas pipe my wife bought me for Christmas a few years back.  I bought a can of Prince Albert and will be smoking that for the most part until we leave NY for Florida.  Thank you for your time and Peace and Love to each one of you.

Papa Chasteen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pipes and Other Things

About Good Vs. Evil

It’s About Time