A Sense of Calm

Life is stressful enough without warfare and strife.  But in spite of it all, when I post vids of myself smoking a pipe, I want to convey a sense of peace and calm.  I have posted vids with music, but if it’s just the birds in the background, I’d rather have them than music.  

I don’t speak in my vids, but I’d rather just be quiet and listen.  These NY mornings have been the best.  I try not to rush my vids but let the moment speak for itself.  I don’t do many re-takes, because I try not to spoil the morning mood even if a vid is just a few seconds long.  

If I cared about numbers, I might make my vids more polished, but I leave the numbers up to God and my Angels.  Even still, most of what I do on social media is for family and open myself to the world.  If numbers mattered I’d have many more friends and followers.  

Maybe more need to know what my Angels told me.  But Jesus had but a few.  If God wants many to know—then many would know.  Nothing I do on social media is for attention or numbers.  If numbers mattered then that is all I’d think about.  

Quality matters more than quantity.  And consistency matters.  I want to be consistent in all I do.  Mine is a life of Peace and Love.  The world has enough stress.  Calm is most important.  And I want my vids to reflect the calm.  

A pipe is calming and is not to be rushed.  My pipe this morning is a straight Peterson Irish Harp smooth pipe.  I have two tobaccos I smoke interchangeably.  One is a straight Virginia called Winchester and the other is Proper English.  My coffee this morning is Mt. Comfort.  Thank you for your time and Peace and Love to each one of you.

Papa Chasteen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pipes and Other Things

About Good Vs. Evil

It’s About Time