I’ve Thought about It
I could automatically add several hundred friends to my FB account, but I fear adding people I don’t know or who are not in some way connected to me. I care less about IG, because there I just post vids of myself smoking a pipe. I’d like to introduce more people to my Angels, but in some ways I don’t care to do this.
My theology comes from my Angels and is a very simple theology. Jesus died for every sin but suicide and murder. That’s it. At the Judgement God will ask one simple question: Have you ever INTENTIONALLY taken a human life including your own life? That is all there is to it. I then say this is what Jesus is saying in all His parables.
It just doesn’t get any simpler than this. I would love for the world to know this. Maybe at some point in time the world will know. The world won’t believe such a simple theology, but the world will know it’s out there. But I start with a few. That’s all I need. I couldn’t care less about belief. Theologians study beliefs. My system has nothing to study. It’s so simple a five-year-old can grasp it.
My theology simply says to do no harm. That’s it. Peace and Love are at the core of this theology. I’ll do what I can do with it and let God and the Angels do the rest. Laws prevent chaos in such a theology. But in essence I allow for all things except these two sins. So, there is no preaching against sins. There is simply just Peace and Love. That’s the Message. I am but a vessel for the Message.
This is why I don’t panic about the world. God sees all things and nothing is hidden from Hum. I am right with God and why I can relax with a pipe. I am calm about the world. These things must be. But meanwhile God and His Angels are at work. I do my thing, relax with my pipe, and know what I must know. My pipe this morning is my Alpha pipe and my tobacco is Proper English. My coffee is Mt. Comfort. Thank you for your time and Peace and Love to each one of you.
Papa Chasteen
Comments
Post a Comment