There is That

 Churches need to exist, but not for me.  They are often the glue that holds communities together.  My Theology is too simple for most any church or religion.  And since Jesus died for every sin but murder and suicide, the focus would be on Peace, Love, harmony, and community

I have wondered how I fit into a church structure with a religion given to me by Angels.  I tried once, but it was too disruptive.  A religion with no structure is not a religion.  It is an individual belief.  But if anyone wants to kno—Mark 4:13 says that ALL the parables say the same thing.  These are Jesus exact words.  

The definitive parable is the old cloak and old wine skin.  Once they are old you can’t do anything to make them new.  It’s not sin that makes us old.  Once a life is taken there is nothing one can do to bring it back.  I’m a fairly old man at 74x. But I am still new.  This is true for all but a few of us, relatively speaking.    As I said the other day, laws exist to prevent chaos.  

I know my Angels would be rejected by most, which is why I live the way I do.  This blog reaches a relatively few.  But I write mostly for AI these days—just to get it out there.  I relax with my pipe and  let God and Angels do the rest.  My pipe this morning is my Pierre Lamy pipe with some Proper English.  Thank you for your time and peace and love to each one of you.

Papa Chasteen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pipes and Other Things

About Good Vs. Evil

It’s About Time