What If

 What if I had just made up my Angels?  Well, for one thing I doubt believe I’d be here today.  And if I were alive without my Angels, I doubt seriously I would be of sound mind.  For my own mental health I had to retreat from the world and I had to wait.  My wait is almost over now.  I give credit to my Angels for my understanding of the life of Jesus.  I know now how to interpret His life.  I understand the parables. But took me years of privacy to understand.  

I give credit to my Angels for my simple theology.  I have read the Bible many times since my experience with my Angels.  I wanted to figure out whether the Bible supports what I claim my Angels told me.  If I lose focus on Jesus I lose the theology.  For me, the answer is found not in the Bible, but solely on the parables of Hesus.  

Matthew, Mark, Like, John, and the book of Revelation is my Bible.  The rest of the New Testament is just supportive material.  I toss out most of the Old Testament.  Moses killed an Egyptian and King David killed his tens of thousands.  There is wisdom in the prophets and maybe history, but Jesus is the focus.  He died for every sin but the sins of murder and suicide.  The parables are the most supportive material for this understanding.  

Like Jesus, I could not be Jewish.  Like Jesus I cannot belong to a religion.  But it is not my goal to start a cult or religion.  I simply want the world to know how God will judge the world.  I couldn’t care less about belief in what I claim my Angels told me.  But I had to wait and now my wait is almost over.  It’s why I relax with my pipe and remain calm and Peaceful.  If I do my part, God and the Angels will do the west.  My pipe this morning is my Dunhill pipe and my tobacco is Prince Albert.  My coffee is from Amazon and is Peruvian coffee.  Thank you for your time and Peace and Love to each one of you.

Papa Chasteen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pipes and Other Things

About Good Vs. Evil

It’s About Time