A Cool and Rainy Monday

 It’s not the best morning for sitting on the deck and smoking my pipe, but it looks like it’s clearing up a bit.  I love these quiet mornings when I can sit here on the deck and listen to the birds while I smoke my pipe.  I haven’t written here lately having taken a break. 

I never overestimate my importance to my Angels although others don’t see my importance.  I observe the world and just wait until my Angels need me or the Messiah comes, whichever comes first.  I know of my importance to my Angels, but how much importance I have to people is always a question I can’t answer.  Sometimes I think my Angels get in the way.

But this is why I smoke a pipe.  I try to stay as relaxed as I can and let the world go by when necessary.  I realize my importance to the big picture, but whether my pipes are very important is a question I can’t always answer.  In fact, sometimes I think my pipes are a hindrance and not an asset, but they do help me relax which is why I smoke a pipe.  

Relaxation in this world is a must, not just for myself, but for everyone.  This world is very stressful for all, especially in these days.  I’m learning as I go along since there are no role models for me to follow.  I simply do what I do and let the Angels do the rest.  I’ve given thought to completely abandon social media again and give up my pipes.  But in some ways they are both a distraction I need from the world.

Both take my mind off things I might otherwise obsess over, but I take neither my pipes or social media too seriously.  I could be waiting without the distractions and find myself in the world with no peace whatsoever.  But this morning I am smoking my Nording Number 3 pipe with some Prince Albert and just trying to stay as relaxed as I can.  I realize my importance and the need for a sound mind and good heart.  My coffee is an organic blend from Honduras and comes from Aldi’.  Thank you for your time and Peace and Love to each one of you.

Dave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pipes and Other Things

About Good Vs. Evil

It’s About Time