Almost

 Not sure why I’ve kept my IG account, but I decided to quit all social media except for IG.  I decided I have done enough for my Angels and I felt if I stayed any longer I would do more damage than good.  In my meditations I communicate telegraphically with my Angels and they have assured me I did the right thing.  In a way, I think of myself as a crazy old fox who always knows what he is doing for the Angels and I just felt I had done enough without damage.

I go through this every so often, but I know my Angels can get in the way of those who simply cannot understand.  But this morning I sit on the deck smoking my pipe and my Angels assured me I did the right thing.  The Message is out there as unpopular as the Message might be.  But I began attracting too much attention and I feared the Message would somehow get lost.  I couldn’t let that happen.  

But it’s always about timing.  I needed good reasons to leave believing God has now given me reason to leave.  I just play around with IG not promoting my Angels or the message.  It’s just my pipe and myself.  There is no message.  I did this on FB and feel I have drawn too much attention to myself.  It was time.

My wife asked me whether I would still write and post on Blogger.  I told her I will and send the post to those whom I think might be interested.  I had to get the Message out there and FB was my medium of choice.  It was hard, but I knew exactly what I was doing this time and knew it would not go on.  That time has come.  I did what I felt I had to do not for family, politics, or any other reason.  It was all for the Angels.

I might be considered crazy, but there was a madness to my methodology.  I just never lost sight of my Angels.  And now I meditate telepathically and give everything to them.  Their work is often unseen, whereas my work became to visible.  But it was the only way I knew how.  And now the hard part is over.  I can just relax and let the Angels work.  I do this with my pipe and use it a tool for meditation.  It’s the only way I know how.

Just relax and know God is in control of all things.  Faith is the one thing my parents gave me and my faith is strong.  I believe in my Angels as long as I am faithful.  Things will work out for all of us.  Thank you for your time and Peace and Love to each one of you.

Papa Chasteen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pipes and Other Things

About Good Vs. Evil

It’s About Time