Eyes on the Angels

 The last few mornings I have awakened early and I have come out to the lanai to talk with my Angels.  The world cares about many things and has its own way of doing things.  But following Angels is very different from the way of the world.  The world cares about fame and money, but the chosen have their own way to live.  Our path is different.  

We’re not motivated by fame and money.  Our motivations are completely different in ways the world doesn’t often understand.  God has always provided and He has never let us down.  God’s way is not the way of the world.  His ways are different.  I have understood this for the past 33 years and I have not once forgotten my Angels.  God always takes care of His own.  

I have not forgotten all my Angels told me that Thanksgiving night of 1993.   never understood why my Angels told me to stay on my medications, but more than once I thought about giving them up.  There are things my Angels told me that I didn’t understand then, but I do now.  Being obedient to my Angels is more important than following the world.  

They told me that smoking my pipes were up to me.  Again, they didn’t take away my pipes, but they must have known then that my pipes are tools for meditation.  I understand that God forgives all sins, but not the sins that do harm to human life.  My Angels wanted to make sure I lived to see the arrival of the Messiah.  Everything I do helps prepare the way for Him, which is what they said I would do.

I’m not doing it the world’s way, but that I do it quietly their way.  In a way, I am a prophet, but because I’m not a self-proclaimed prophet like many today, I’m quiet about it without boasting.  God will make sure we all have everything we need and not always what we want.  We’ve always managed and not once has God let me down.  And I can say this for all who are reading this.

I would rather have my Angels than anything else in the world.  Money can’t buy what my Angels gave me.  Money can’t buy the peace I’ve had about life and living.  God always provides.  God has given me the right people.  He gave me the right family.  I could have chosen the world’s way or the path of my Angels.  I chose the latter knowing at times it would be rough.

But I just couldn’t let the world take my Angels from me.  It has tried many times and each time the Angels have won.  The path of a prophet isn’t an easy path.  But I remained steadfast and faithful and will continue to do so knowing God will meet every need and not always all my wants.  Not once have I felt abandoned by God.  He has done some marvelous things.  

This is what faith is.  We choose life regardless of what life throws at us.  We live each day with hope and expectation for the days to come.  Life is exciting and not a drudgery.  We might now wear the latest fashions or drive the fanciest cars, but God always provides.  He has made sure we have everything we need and will continue to do so.  I am not a self-proclaimed prophet but one who is actually chosen.  Thank you for your time and Peace and Love to each one of you.

Papa Chasteen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pipes and Other Things

About Good Vs. Evil

It’s About Time