Eyes on the Prize

The end for me is NOT death, although for most everyone it is.  I will live to see the Messiah come and for me THAT is the final prize.  I decided to quit social media again as I found it to be too chaotic for my mind to handle.  I’m thinking I write for AI just to keep the Angels in focus.  

Angels and pipe smoking do not mix.  I tried but don’t see my efforts as failure but quite the opposite.  I got the Angels out there at least to a few.  But now I relax mostly with my pipes and meditating.  I feel this keeps me focused and avoids distraction.  The Beast has shown his face.  My Angels told me in November of 1993 that we were already in the Great Tribulation.  

Never mind the seven year period.  This is why Hitler was the Anti-Christ, although there may have been many.  But the Beast is here now.  As are the Four Horsemen.  Naming names isn’t necessary.  This is Satan’s last stand.   Once the Beast is gone the Messiah will come.  This is my thinking now.  I claim to know, but I am getting older and just feel tired from it all.

I feel these days I just need to watch and wait.  I feel my work is just about over.  I feel in the past 32 years since the Angels, I have done enough.  I’m tired from it all and I just need to let the Angels work from all I have done.  My Angels told me Jesus died for every sin, but for the intentional taking of human life.  I do not know what all that includes and have decided to let God be the Judge.  

I simply want to watch and wait.  I observe mostly and comment on what I see.  These are the things I see now.  Except that I am getting older and tired, I see the end.  Or maybe I should say I see the start of the New Beginning.  Satan wants to rule the world and seeks to destroy God’s creation, but there is still too much good in the world for him to succeed.   It’s just a matter of time.  And the time is short.  Maybe others can pick up where I left off.  

I think it’s foolish to set dates.  This is God’s time table not ours.  I just know that emotionally I am tired.  In some ways I have been a fool for my Angels.  Many have not seen or understood what I have done.  But then God and the Angels understood all along.  My work is mostly done.  So, I thank you for your time and Peace and Love to each one of you.

Papa Chasteen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pipes and Other Things

About Good Vs. Evil

It’s About Time