How Much Time?

 One can disagree all one wants, but how much time depends on Trump.  One example is the AI data centers.  Another example are Flock cameras going up everywhere.  Next it will be voter registration rolls and government having access to our medical records.  But in my thinking these are just examples of living at the end of the Apocalyptic Age.  

It all revolves around Trump.  I believe the time is very short.  I could name the Four Horsemen, but I’d rather keep that to myself.  But the rest revolves around Trump.  And it just depends on how far God is going to let him go.  Of course this is my opinion and like any self-proclaimed prophet many would say my statements are guesses.  

But I have a few advantages I won’t go into detail here.  I have already stated my advantages.  I am guided by Angels, so much of what I say are what I would call educated guesses.  It’s more than just guesswork.  While I can’t prove anything I say here, I have confidence that much of what I say here is correct.  The Messiah is coming soon and a lot depends on how far God is willing to let Trump go.  I could just say to trust me on this.

A lot depends on Trump’s mind and body as he is aging before our eyes.  I can wait him out.  But all the pieces are in place.  The world will not be destroyed.  Oligarchs will not win.  Money doesn’t matter as much as simply survival to most of us.  This will be a hard time for many as oligarchs seek control.  But they won’t win either.  

It may get darker before the world sees the Light.  How much darker just depends.  The greatest darkness may be reached now.  I follow the news but not too closely.  I want to know, but as they say ignorance is bliss.  I feel I need to know just enough.  Too much knowledge makes my head hurt.  I can worry to much.  

But the time is short.  We are there at the point in human history where the old will end and the New will begin.  Then God will judge all humanity from the beginning to now.  I judge no one but claim to know how God will judge.  I have my biases because I am not perfect.  I can claim to know what many do not know.  I trust my Angels.  

This is why I relax and meditate with my pipe and simply wait on God to act.  And He will.  Until then I do what I do and smoke my pipe and relax.  My pipe this morning is what I affectionately call my “haunted”Gettysburg pipe with some Prince Albert.  My coffee this morning is a Peruvian blend from Amazon.  Thank you for your time and Peace and Love to each one of you.

Papa Chasteen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pipes and Other Things

About Good Vs. Evil

It’s About Time