I Had to Think About It
As for my last post from yesterday, I had to think about it. I have another blog called Pipeosophy. I was going to post from that blog today, but after giving it more thought while meditating with my pipe and my wife suggesting I continue writing in this blog, I decided to not give it up.
But I have said here all that I feel is necessary for me to say, but I write mostly for family and a few close friends. I share my thoughts here and let whomever wants to read them. She likes that I share here. So, yesterday’s post was not my last here. But I told her that when it comes to my Angels and the Apocalypptic Age, I’ve said what must be said.
She suggested I keep this blog and just write about anything I wish. I told her that this blog is about pipe smoking and thought. I told her I’ll meditate with my pipe and see where my thoughts take me. I follow the news closely, but even then I can take only so much and the Internet is never silent, but I prefer quiet thoughts. My mind has had enough chaos for one life and these days I seek more Peace and quiet.
I’m too old for a lot of chaos in life. I listen and meditate on what I hear. I am right now, listening to some quiet music. Sometimes we need to shut out the din of noise and take time to listen to our hearts. I do this while smoking my pipe. And of course I always bring my pipes into the conversation. I ordered some more tobacco I’ll take with me back to Florida. I’ll smoke Prince Albert before we leave and save what’s left for when we return. My pipe this morning is my Savinelli Arcobaleno pipe. My coffee is from Tim Horton’s. Thank you for your time and Peace and Love to each one of you.
Dave
Comments
Post a Comment